Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy’s boy gives her a gift, and that babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a cock in the box? No, but there might as well be. There is a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% brandish through. When a chap gives this kind of gift to a woman, he’s really giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy’s precious with it ‘cuz she knows she’s intend to acquire some cock. Yep, in a short time, there’s gonna be a dong in Sindy’s tight little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mother of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more wondrous.

“I love gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating these giant strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that brandishes my tan, then go to a exotic dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. You at not time know.”

No, u not at all do know, but u can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I adore summer dresses with heels coz they brandish my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My new friend and I just started screwing. We were very lustful and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!